We have a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing or strong Assistant Director of Nursing that is ready to advance their career to provide hands-on leadership, strategic guidance and management direction for all aspects of the skilled nursing facility's operations while ensuring our client’s mission, vision, values, goals and strategic direction are executed.
A valid Oklahoma state RN License is required for consideration.
- Ensure that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced.
- Promote and encourage an environment that embraces residents to function as independently as possible.
- Establish and maintain a close liaison with residents and family members.
- Develop, review and revise standards and guidelines to support the mission and vision of the community.
- Provide training and educational programs for team members; mentor - guide - lead all members to reach their full potential and reach their desired career goals.
- Recruit, train, and schedule skilled nursing candidate interviews and participate/assist with assisted living direct care recruitment.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the memory care standard, organize and enforce the overall operation of the department in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards.
- Accurately maintain all documents required by state agencies.
- Maintain and dispose of discontinued controlled substances per state pharmacy regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge for scope of practice for self and support staff.
- Prepare and monitor departmental Operating Budget to ensure fiscally sound responsibility.
- Review, investigate and resolve customer grievances in cooperation with the Administrator.
- Participate in and coordinate the QAA process.
- Participate in presentations to appropriate community organizations and individuals to meet community established occupancy goals.
- Promote a positive image and foster/encourage an environment of open collaboration, communication, team support with focus and goal on resident satisfaction.
- Supervise all members of the Nursing department including coordinating and approving time off, conducting performance evaluations, counseling, and directing and managing the workflow for the department.
- Supervise staff to provide quality services in a caring environment, which strives to preserve the residents’ independence and self-respect.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to exchange information and address issues affecting resident care.
- Promote job satisfaction, employer of choice mission by leading by example, coaching, mentoring, supporting team members.
- Valid and Unencumbered RN License for the State of Oklahoma.
- Minimum of 1-year management experience of a nursing team.
- CPR Certification.
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly to Shelley DeLano, Director of Recruitment; Shelley@ThinkHCR.com
Check our website for ALL the latest job postings nationwide: https://www.thinkhcr.com/search-jobs
Think Healthcare Resources is a nation-wide full-service Talent Acquisition Firm. We are experts in Long Term Care.
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness.