What if I were to tell you there is a position waiting for just you? The facility has an incredibly strong clinical team and the staff works together to provide the best quality care in the State of Tennessee! This opening is for a Director of Nursing in the Cedar Hill, TN area. If you are a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of TN, possess nurse management experience and define yourself as a, "team-oriented individual" - we would love to speak with you today!
A valid Tennessee state RN License is required for consideration.
- Ensure that all resident rights and responsibilities are protected and enforced.
- Promote and encourage an environment that embraces residents to function as independently as possible.
- Establish and maintain a close liaison with residents and family members.
- Develop, review and revise standards and guidelines to support the mission and vision of the community.
- Provide training and educational programs for team members; mentor - guide - lead all members to reach their full potential and reach their desired career goals.
- Recruit, train, and schedule skilled nursing candidate interviews and participate/assist with assisted living direct care recruitment.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the memory care standard, organize and enforce the overall operation of the department in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards.
- Accurately maintain all documents required by state agencies.
- Maintain and dispose of discontinued controlled substances per state pharmacy regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge for scope of practice for self and support staff.
- Prepare and monitor departmental Operating Budget to ensure fiscally sound responsibility.
- Review, investigate and resolve customer grievances in cooperation with the Administrator.
- Participate in and coordinate the QAA process.
- Participate in presentations to appropriate community organizations and individuals to meet community established occupancy goals.
- Promote a positive image and foster/encourage an environment of open collaboration, communication, team support with focus and goal on resident satisfaction.
- Supervise all members of the Nursing department including coordinating and approving time off, conducting performance evaluations, counseling, and directing and managing the workflow for the department.
- Supervise staff to provide quality services in a caring environment, which strives to preserve the residents’ independence and self-respect.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to exchange information and address issues affecting resident care.
- Promote job satisfaction, employer of choice mission by leading by example, coaching, mentoring, supporting team members.
- Valid and Unencumbered RN License for the State of Tennessee.
- Minimum of 1-year management experience of a nursing team.
- CPR Certification.
If interested or seeking further information, please apply directly to Shelley DeLano, Director of Recruitment; Shelley@ThinkHCR.com
Check our website for ALL the latest job postings nationwide: https://www.thinkhcr.com/search-jobs
#ThinkHCR - Recruiting Greatness.