Director of Nursing Services - Birmingham, AL
Wonderful opportunity for an experienced Director of Clinical Services with LTACH, IRF and/or SNF experience to provide hands-on leadership, strategic guidance and management direction for all aspects of the skilled nursing facility's operations while ensuring our client’s mission, vision, values, goals and strategic direction are executed.
This is a beautiful state-of-the-art facility and offers long term and short term rehabilitation services. It is a very busy facility with high acuity residents and has a little over 100 beds. The ideal candidate will have experience and a passion for treating clinically complex short term and long term residents.
This is a tremendous opportunity working with a wonderful leadership team who is seeking an experienced clinical leader to join their team. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
The Director of Nursing Services will oversee the Clinical teams that provide services to long term and post-acute residents.
- Develops and maintains nursing service objectives, standards of nursing practice, and the nursing policies and procedures.
- Assures that nursing personnel provides treatments, medications, diets, rehabilitative nursing care, activities of daily living, protective service, and training in self-care as stated in the Care Plan to ascertain that optimum comfort and care is provided.
- Reviews nurses’ notes to assure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care provided and of the resident’s response to the care
- Makes rounds to assure that nursing service personnel are performing appropriate nursing care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Must have a valid RN license in active and good standing with no history of disciplinary action against the license.
- Bachelor's in Nursing required (Master's preferred)
- Must have a least 3 years of experience in a Long Term Acute Care environment.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Generous Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities