********$250 HIRING BONUS********
Be part of a new, growing healthcare system that changes the way we think about our patients, pharmacy, and healthcare. Our Pharmacy Technicians provide techincal assistance to staff Pharmacists in various areas throughout the pharmacy. Our Tech provide prompt courteous service while demonstrating Think's values while keeping patients at the center of everything we do.
- Competitive compensation, full benefit package including free meals prepared by our own chef and crew
- Pharmacy that works alongside of clinical staff, in one EMR, to serve our patients
- Primarily Monday-Friday, day-time to early-evening hours. Occasional weekends and closing shifts.
- Being a part of a new healthcare system that puts patients at the center of everything we do
Who We Are:
Think Whole Person Healthcare is one of the largest independent primary care centers in the U.S and our pharmacy is the largest independent pharmacy in Nebraska. We are an advanced Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) using both clinical pharmacy and care coordination to maintain or improve the health of our patients while decreasing the total cost of care - or as we say at Think, the total cost of suffering. We are passionately changing medicine from a disease based, specialty oriented, procedure driven system to a team-based, whole person, whole panel, and accessible healthcare system.
We are growing and in search of Dispensing Pharmacy Lead who possesses the talents, skills, and knowledge to serve as vital members on our teams who will work collaboratively to provide patient-centered quality care. We purposely seek out talented, passionate professionals who love to serve and have a mission that aligns with high quality consistent performance.
A team of Pharmacy Technicians share the following responsibilities:
- Under supervision of licensed pharmacist, provide medication and other health care products to patients/customers.
- Receive written/electronic prescriptions (new and refill) and verify information is accurate and correct. Accurate entering of prescriptions, insurance, and allergies into QS1 for pharmacist to pre-verify.
- Triage any RX entering “Error Resolution Que” to push to label/dispense: RX requiring PA, refill too soon, high dollar amount, new/expired insurance, DUR rejects, OTC items not covered, etc.
- Triage any robot errors and out of stocks to reset patient expectations.
- ThinkSync Box process.
- Help health care providers and patients by phone or in-person; answering questions and requests.
- Answering telephones and retrieving voicemails
- Operate cash registers to accept payment in retail space, drive-thru, and mail/delivery.
- Receive incoming prescription drug order and supplies.
- Stock inventory.
- Process expiring medications.
- Complete RX Audits
- Help maintain clean work area and equipment
- File hard copy prescriptions in appropriate manner.
- Order supplies: labels, vials, lids from outside vendors.
- Processing mail/delivery, as needed
- Prompt and regular attendance are a requirement of this position
- Other duties as assigned
Skill, Knowledge, and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified as a licensed technician through a certified national program
- Nebraska Pharmacy Technician license or eligible to apply for a Nebraska Pharmacy Technician license
- Maintains continuing education requirements to keep license active
- 1+ year experience as a Pharmacy Technician
Think is an Equal Opportunity Employer