Vice President of Business Operations
Thin Metal Parts Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Vice President of Business Operations will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee administrative, marketing, accounting, and purchasing operations activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
· IT, Purchasing, Marketing, HR, and others that may develop over time departments report directly to this role.
· Recruits, interviews, and hires staff for the entire organization.
· Partners with the Chief Operating Officer to manage the day-to-day operations and implement strategies to continue to grow the organization
· Collaborates with executive leadership to meet company goals.
· Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Knowledge of the principles and procedures.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Solution driven mindset with an interest in being involved – not just sitting behind a desk.
· Proficient in developing and analyzing reports.
· Project planning ability.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering, or other industry-related field required; MBA would be appreciated.
· At least 15 years of industry-related experience including three years in upper management required.
Thin Metal Parts
Thin Metal Parts is a world leader in custom manufactured high-precision, thin products for a variety of industries.
4733 Centennial BlvdColorado Springs, CO