Learning and Development professional to oversee the training and development of the PSG Fisher Clinical Services (FCS) - Fisher BioServices (FBS) program. This position oversees professional development and partners with regulatory/GMP training for the site.
The Learning and Development Specialist will lead and participant in the design, development, maintenance and delivery of training curriculum. This position provides strategic direction for the learning and development needs of FBS and meets internal and external customer needs. The Learning and Development Specialist is a dotted-line team member of the Global PSG Learning and Development team in order to align goals and objectives of PSG. This position reports to QA and QC to support Operations Training and Supervise the Operations Training team.
Position Scope: Supports all Fisher BioServices North America sites
- Focus on continual learning and development of learning through the design, development and delivery professional development training curriculum based on business need.
- Establish a Learning Lab
- Development and maintenance of the Operations Training Matrix
- Support and develop GxP training modules
- Development and modification of learning materials and documents
- Work with internal Subject Matter Experts (SME) and external vendors for the need to design and development of training programs using an array of delivery options including online, virtual and classroom.
- Provide support and guidance on delivery content and delivery method/media. Oversee OJT training methods and course design.
- Build outside training Vendor relations.
- Design and conduct training needs assessments and report results.
- Ensure consistency with training throughout all FBS sites.
- Track training with Operations to measure completion percent of GxP and regulatory training.
- Monitors the effectiveness and follow up on learning curriculum.
- Identifies areas for improvement and gaps in training and offers suggestions to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Registers employees for ongoing certification courses.
- Oversee the validated LMS iComply administrator for FBS.
- Train local trainers on pertain content relative to learning training skills.
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional facilitation skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, presenter, listen, understand, interpersonal, written)
- Update and revise programs on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and operations training
- Project Management and organizational Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products for development of training material
Education: 4 year degree
Experience: At least 3 years
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.