This role occupies a unique space at the intersection of technology deployment and marketing operations. You will drive maturity in our digital marketing technology stack, developing and executing a strategy to deliver the next best message to customers across all marketing channels throughout the buying journey. In addition, you will be responsible for driving quality, efficiency and scale in digital marketing operations. You will create and execute a plan to implement automation, machine learning and continuous process improvement to support a production environment that meets our commitments to internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will leverage your experience in an enterprise production environment along with your experience with digital marketing technologies. You will operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment across multiple digital marketing channels. You will manage a team of experts in SEM, SEO, display advertising, email, social media and onsite merchandising. You will develop and deliver a technology roadmap that enables omni-channel ad delivery across all of our advertising channels. You will use your production experience to drive productivity and value through digital marketing operational excellence.
- Manage and develop the digital marketing channels team-a team of experts in SEM, SEO, display advertising, email, social media and onsite merchandising
- Continuously improve processes and operating mechanisms that drive productivity and quality in digital marketing operations
- Manage interdepartmental relationships and processes, especially with Strategic Marketing, the Creative Innovation Studio, Digital Commerce and IT teams
- Drive demand to fishersci.com and convert visitors to buyers
- Develop and execute our strategy to enable machine-assembled content to scale personalization and targeting across all digital marketing channels
- Refine and optimize in-flight digital marketing campaigns
- Anticipate future needs and build required capabilities as we journey on our roadmap to drive more value from data science, personalization, and omni-channel ad delivery
- Competency with most aspects of digital marketing data capture and usage, especially tagging, data management, audience building, performance reporting and optimization
- Experience managing a team of digital marketing specialists
- Experience managing a production environment with multiple competing priorities, multiple stakeholders and regular deadlines
- Experience with a variety of digital marketing technologies such as SEM bid optimization, ad targeting, marketing automation, CRM, analytics, merchandising and lead scoring
- High attention to detail
- Process improvement mind-set
- Competency with information architecture concepts and data integration fundamentals
- Passion for delivering high quality results on time
- Understanding of marketing strategy
- Excellent analytical skills
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 10+ years of experience in leadership role executing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or professional experience equivalent in marketing, communications, IT or business
- People management experience
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns across at least two digital marketing channels such as email, display, SEM, SEO, social and merchandising
This position (has/has not) been approved for Relocation Assistance.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.