When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
A self-motivated, team player capable of seamlessly working with engineers, management and production personnel. An Individual shall be committed to continuous improvement activities and capable of working in multiple areas in a fast paced, constantly improving environment. A Senior QC Technician position reports directly to the Production Cell Supervisor and is responsible for the fabrication, verification and testing of electronic assemblies and instrumentation.
- Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
- Proficient with basic test equipment/processes used in department
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good attention to detail, organizational and follow up skills
- Follow directions and written procedures (Manufacturing Details and Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ability to work independently with assistance
- Ability to read product specifications or other relevant documentation
- Ability to take ownership for general processes/products
- Ability to achieve standard run times in 6 - 12 months
- Basic understanding of the Manufacturing Work Order and Inventory Control Systems
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic mechanical aptitude
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.