- Monitors, works, and responds to all requests sent into the resource planning email boxes in a timely manner. Works with the analysts on complex scheduling requests as necessary.
- Manages the Call Off Line by answering and/or retrieving messages, manages exception coding, notifies site management of absences.
- Advises the analysts where absences will create service issues, immediately, so that action can be taken
- Monitors staff adherence real-time and reaches out to site management as needed
- Inputs and manages time-off records and vacation administration via Workforce Planning tool, Verint Impact 360 (Blue Pumpkin)
- Will be responsible for entering new agents into the Verint Impact 360 system, and verifying that all required information is obtained and entered
- Maintains the integrity of workforce management tools and databases including Impact 360 and Avaya CMS
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced call center environment
- Hours of position are primarily daylight (Monday - Friday), with additional evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- At least one year of experience working with one or more workforce management tools: Verint Impact 360, NICE IEX TotalView, or Aspect eWorkforce
- At least three years experience in a contact call center as an agent / lead / supervisor, having direct contact with automated scheduling tools
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Experience using analytical skills and ability to deliver real time solutions based upon operational observations
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be willing to learn other web based software applications / programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of ACD systems and call routing
- Must have exceptional organizational and communication skills and be able to handle pressure situations
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, to accomplish a common goal
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Work is performed within an office environment, utilizing standard office equipment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.