Looking for a fun and rewarding career? Join Our Family! This role requires an experienced, self-directed, resourceful, high energy admin professional who is confident taking initiative and finding opportunities to enhance their role in the company beyond their daily call of duty, all while motivating growth in others.
We are looking to hire an Experienced HVAC Office/Customer Service Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and customer service activities of the organization.To manage all areas of the financial, accounting, customer service and human resources operations. Take primary responsibility for the success of the customer care team. To ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial data. To plan and organize accounting operations to include budgeting, month-end closing, proper revenue recognition, and safeguarding all company assets. Responsible for internal controls, policies, processes and procedures. Make sure that company is in compliance with all legal obligations relating to hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees. Assist in developing employee relation programs to enhance retention and company culture. Oversee any and all employee related insurance issues. Experience required, HVAC industry preferred. Limitless advancement opportunities
- Manage records and information
- Supervise all service staff
- Answer incoming calls, and handle escalations
- Bill Vendors timely
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Oversee the call center and train for improvements
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- • Manage day-to-day operations including general ledger accounts, A/R, A/P, purchasing and P&L activity.
- • Prepare financial statements, including but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations.
- • Assist in creating accurate budgets with clear deliverables to meet branch goals.
- • Coordinate all activities for the accounting function to ensure accurate and timely recording of financial results.
- • Identify process improvements for customer service and efficiencies, including implementation of new systems
- • Manage the accounting process and implement enhancements for growth and expansion.
- • Manage disbursements of petty cash.
- • Maintain current and accurate accounting records.
- • Mentor and lead other members of the Administrative and customer service team.
- • Attract, develop, and retain competent and committed team members.
- • Perform special projects and ad hoc responsibilities as requested by management.
- • Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- • Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- • Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved apparel.
- • Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- • Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- • Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide assistance to the GM as needed
- High School diploma or GED required w/experience
- College Degree a plus
- Proficiency with computer programs
- Must be a quick learner & enjoy a fast past environment
- Experience with HVAC office or Home Service Industry Preferred
- Previous experience in administrative services or related customer service Management
- Ability to prioritize and strong multi-tasking
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Great communication skills
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Valid driver’s license, and approved to drive by Company’s insurance carrier.
All full time employees are offered the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Training
- Company Cell Phone
- Company paid vacation/holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent Care
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Paychecks
**EEOC Compliance Employer**
**All qualified candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and background check**
Thermo Direct Inc
Why Work Here?Join the House Doctors at Thermo Direct! The best customer-focused, team oriented home service company in the Triangle. We are a team of award winning service providers focused on our teams growth. We Deliver the Wow!! Our growth will be measured not only by our financial successes but by the growth of our team and the individual success of each team member. Our mission: To consistently deliver WOW to our customers through service with expertise, respect, commitment, integrity and teamwork surrounded by Care! Come Grow with us. The Doctor is in the house! www.thermodirectinc.com
Awesome family environment, Team atmosphere! Great benefits. Year Round work and huge opportunities for growth!