Under general direction, you will be responsible for the service of commercial and industrial HVAC equipment and systems. As a Service Technician, you will support ThermalNetics’ customers by providing technical support and troubleshooting equipment problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's Degree or equivalent from a Technical/Trade School with a certificate in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning and 5 (five) plus years related experience with increasing responsibility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide initial Check- Test- Start for various products we represent.
· Responsible for servicing products and equipment (not restricted to products we represent) on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Uses a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
· Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer's location.
· Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
· Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact.
· Provides training for troubleshooting & maintenance at customer site.
· Provides technical support to customers.
· Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary.
· Drives a company vehicle to job sites. Regular travel requirements with some overnight travel.
· Secures additional work through proactive recommendations based on equipment status and clients' needs.
BENEFITS AND EMPLOYEE PERKS
· Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation)
· Paid Holiday Time Off: New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve.
· Health Care
· Flexible Spending
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Social Security Benefits
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Expense Reimbursement
· Company Provided Work Vehicle
· Company Provided Cell Phone
· Very Competitive Salary
· Company Provided Uniform
· Bonus Potential
· Guaranteed 40 hours
· Ongoing Training and Development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In addition to the listed duties, the employee must demonstrate punctuality and attendance on a consistent basis. The employee must also maintain an acceptable driving record and adhere to all pertinent ThermalNetics policies, including drug and alcohol screening requirements and harassment policies.