Responsible for the successful management of capital projects while also acting as the technical lead throughout the sales process.
1. Create and manage all details of project job schedules to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
2. Work with engineers, contractors, and end users to resolve field issues as they occur.
3. Handle multiple projects simultaneously and visit jobsites on a regular basis.
- Coordinate shipment of product with customer or Service Department on projects.
5. Review design layouts and provide technical expertise to ensure proper equipment selection and placement.
- Create detailed written proposal for presentation to customer. Proposal to include all required performance and equipment details along with job scope, and any supporting information, clarifications, and exceptions.
- Review of submittal information when received for accuracy. Compile submittal data into package for delivery to customer. Address any comments returned from project.
- Be the technical resource responsible for final approval of product selections for complex projects
- Support Service Dept. with technical issues that arise in field.
10. Maintain accurate electronic and written files of projects with all correspondence and information.
11. Keep current with industry standards and applications.
12. Additional duties, as assigned.
Excellent Communications Skills
Professionalism / Customer Service
Self-Motivated / Dependability
Conflict Resolution / Diplomacy
Ability to organize and prioritize
Attention to Detail / Accuracy
Computer Literate / Microsoft Office
Problem Solving Skills
Strong Math Skills
Boiler/HVAC System Knowledge
Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge
Basic Business Management
• Proven results as a Project Manager or a similarly relevant role
• Experience in technically supporting projects and teams
• Adept at supporting multiple projects at once
• Working knowledge of mechanical piping systems
• A demonstrated ability to work through complex situations with positive outcomes
• Understanding of the handling of projects from a structural point of view
• Experience working on structured team and ability to follow company process
Key Success Indicators/Attributes:
· Approaching projects and challenges with a high degree of energy
· Ability to effectively contribute and serve as member of the team
· Demonstrated a strong sense of self-confidence and unquestioned integrity
· Ability to self-motivate, set goals, meet deadlines, and follow processes
· Demonstrate problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiating skills
· Possess a strong work ethic, reliable and hard working
· Available to travel up to 50% of the time
Degree: College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or ten (10) years of experience in similar position
Minimum of 3-5 years of prior Boiler/HVAC project management and equipment application.
Project management experience a plus.
Thermal Tech Inc
Why Work Here?Thermal Tech is the leading Central Florida commercial and industrial boiler sales, service and installation provider. We have been providing consistent service, reliable and innovative system solutions to our partners who value improving their operations for over thirty years. Our purpose is "Helping the Customer Remove the Worry".
Awesome work environment, great benefits (profit sharing, 3% contribution to 401k plan, and we pay 100% of employee medical premium).