Don't miss this amazing opportunity to join the team of the Northwest's premier HVAC distributor and to work with the world's #1 HVAC manufacturer!
• Develop and maintain a sales plan for each account
• Actively Recruit new dealers
• Deliver industry standard customer service
• Maintain high knowledge of product lines and actively participate in manufacture training
• Achieve established sales goals
• Expand market share in both residential and commercial business lines
• Work to reach branch goals as part of the Branch team.
• High school diploma or GED required
• A 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
• Industry experience preferred but not required
• Excellent knowledge of industry products
• Proactive, self-motivated and willingly seeks opportunity to benefit the company and self
• Thinks creatively and identifies sales opportunities
• Positive approach toward challenging situations
• Strong decision making abilities, negotiation skills, written/verbal communication skills and people/time management skills
• Ability to operate computer terminal/personal computer, work sitting or standing, travel to multiple facilities as required and stay overnight if necessary.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Company Credit Card for Business Expenses
- Vacation/Sick Leave (PTO) program
- Company paid Cell Phone
- 8 paid Holidays
Come join us today. Help us grow in numbers and core value!
Why Work Here?Thermal Supply Inc, the Premier Northwest distributor of HVAC and HVACR residential and commercial wholesaler. Thermal Supply will add value to our Customers and vendors as partners in the supply chain. We add value by building value from within. Every single employee adds the value that strengthens our core as a business. In turn, our core becomes the value our customers enjoy. The extra effort and steps our employees take with each client sets us apart. Come join us today. Help us grow in numbers and core value!
Huge opportunity to carve out a great position for yourself in a NW owned and operated company.