Project Engineer (Manufacturing/Aerospace)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Engineer (Manufacturing/Aerospace) to join our team! The responsibility of the Project Engineer is to carry out the goals of the Engineering department under the direction of the Engineering Manager. The following is a list of tasks which are included in the Project Engineer's responsibilities:
- Discuss product applications with customers and offer technical solutions.
- Review customer requirements in the form of drawings and/or other information and select the product materials and manufacturing methods which will meet the needs of the customer.
- Prepare TSI drawings to describe the company's product and/or work with the customer to ensure that their drawings adequately describe the product to be made.
- Prepare all documents needed by tooling and manufacturing departments in order to build tooling, make parts and inspect parts.
- Support the Marketing departments quotation efforts by estimating resources, materials and determining the feasibility for potential projects.
- Direct programs to develop new materials, manufacturing techniques or products.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, especially in the areas of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by the Engineering Manager
- Four (4) engineering degree or equivalent experience in previous positions.
- Read, write and speak English proficiently, with Spanish language helpful
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be a “U.S. Person,” defined as a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien or individual granted Asylum status under the laws of the United States.
Thermal Structures, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, offering preference to protected veterans for its job openings, AAP, EEO
2362 Railroad StCorona, CA
Get fresh Senior Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.