Thermal Specialties LLC is accepting applications for the position of CDL Class A Driver for our Tulsa Heat Treat facility. This is a safety sensitive position. This person will need to transport customer product safely and efficiently in accordance to DOT regulations and company requirements.
This person will also need to:
- Perform daily vehicle inspections as required by DOT and company requirements and company driver’s logs.
- Load and unload customer product utilizing forklifts and bridge crane and verify documentation of customer product.
We are in search of candidates with the following qualifications:
- Education must be a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid CDL Class A driver’s license.
- Knowledge of state and federal DOT regulations.
- Must have a driving record within good standing with no more than 3 moving violations.
- Must have experience in freight transportation and forklift skills and capable of loading and unloading product.
- Must have good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work in high/low temperatures and a physically demanding environment.
- Frequent holding and grasping with the hands while loading and unloading equipment and chaining down equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job including close, distant, color, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.