Associate Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of new product development from ideation to commercialization on projects that are close to our core business. You will develop project plans to ensure projects are completed within scope, time and budget while meeting or exceeding cost and quality specifications with the help of your manager.
- Lead multiple end-to-end strategic projects across all multiple product lines and channels close to our core product offering.
- Lead cross-functional team and reviews (marketing, product management, engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, finance, legal, and other teams) to complete projects on time and within budget meeting cost and quality standards
- Prepare and present project updates to staff and executive management including budget review.
- Develop, monitor, and control project schedules with proactive risk mitigation and issue resolution.
- Ensure project deliverables and tasks are appropriately resourced
- Ensure project teams are working through the right problems and tasks to achieve the project’s goals
- Takes corrective actions as required to deliver complete scope, at desired quality, cost targets, on time and within budget for own projects. Effectively manage change as needed
- Become a subject matter expert in the new product development process.
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve alignment, minimize risks and deliver projects efficiently.
- B.S. degree in Business, Engineering, or related degree
- Proven track record of managing projects, NPD environment recommended.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical product development lifecycles and manufacturing practices
- PMP Certification preferred
- Willingness to learn a variety of Project Management methodologies including Waterfall, Phase-Gate, and Agile
- Advanced communication, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Proven ability to engage and motivate cross-functional groups
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors/Fiberon) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
TechnologyView all jobs at Therma-Tru