2022 Data Management Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Therma-Tru is the leading entry door brand most preferred by building professionals. Founded in 1962, Therma-Trupioneered the fiberglass entry door industry, and today offers a complete portfolio of entry and patio door system solutions, including decorative glass doorlites, sidelites and transoms, and door components. Therma-Truis part of the Doors & Security segment of Fortune Brands Home & Security, which also includes Master Lock, Fiberon Decking and Fypon.Job Description
ABOUT THE JOB
You will play a critical role within the Data Management team, executing on key organizational initiatives to enhance the consumer journey, through eCommerce and digitally enabled shopping. In this position, you will be responsible for validating, inputting and maintaining product and marketing data within our Product Information Management System for the Doors & Decking business units.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to complete and migrate the required product data, technical data, marketing data, and digital assets into the PIM system
- Provide data insights and support to the cross-functional team to drive improved business decisions
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, identify trends and draw valid conclusions
- Manage product and marketing data from initiation to syndication for the organization’s eCommerce partners
- Support continuous improvement initiatives that will drive productivity and improve business processes for both internal and external customers
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program focusing on marketing, sales, finance, business, engineering or other related field
- Preferably have sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and in the Maumee Corporate Office depending on business needs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Great organization skills
- Team oriented attitude
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn
This opportunity is for a full-time summer and part-time fall internship and could potentially be extended depending on business needs and performance.
Candidates for positions with Therma-Tru must be legally authorized to permanently work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security (Fiberon/Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Outdoors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
TechnologyView all jobs at Therma-Tru