Monitor and operate multiple work stations where combination locks are assembled in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Adjusts machine setting to complete tasks accurately, according to quality work instructions. Loads material feeders with lock components to ensure continuous production and clears machine jams in a timely manner to ensure minimal unplanned stops. These openings are on second and third shift. Hourly rate is $14.66/hr. $.35/hr for second shift premium and $.41/hr for thrid shift premium.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation.
- Operate/monitor multiple work stations, ensuring quality production.
- Communicate with team members and support team to ensure continuous production at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Ability to operate computer and related equipment to transact finished inventory.
- Manage raw and finished inventory to designated locations.
- Pack, seal and label to prepared product for shipping.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· Ability to lift up to 15 pounds regularly with occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds from floor to waist.
· Ability to hand truck product to and from designated locations.