Bring passion and dedication and there’s no telling what you can accomplish here at Therigy. The Technical Project Manager is a key driver of technical and healthcare integration projects from start to finish to enhance the leading, SaaS product for our customers and their patients. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, problem solver, passionate about the customer experience and who enjoys steering high level projects to success. You will have the chance to work with in-house experts, clients and vendors for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
· Manage multiple, highly complex healthcare technology projects (software development, integration)
· Knowledge of both technical project management standard methodologies and agile
· Assist in Go to Market Strategies
· Healthcare Integration experience
· Ability to build and deliver effective communication
· Analysis to Support Decision Making
· JIRA Documentation
- Drive integration efforts to completion by communicating with all parties – partners, customers, internal technical and product teams to ensure everyone is aligned, motivated and comfortable; work with product to relay necessary information for any adjustments, enhancements or additional tickets
- Manage business critical metrics
- Facilitates and participates in a climate of cohesiveness, cooperation, and enthusiasm in a workgroup to accomplish a goal; assures problems are fully defined and decisions are made based on all relevant factual information to determine appropriate action
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, assigns, and evaluates the activities of the IT staff assigned to the project along with Therigy’s Scrum Master and product team
- Translate business needs into initiatives with well-defined business requirements
- Have a passion for the customer, and the highest level of customer success – while also ensuring every solution is scalable to the SaaS product and to Therigy as a business
- Create any new documentation needed and assure that documentation is orderly and available upon immediate request
- Utilize deep technical and analytical capabilities to evaluate all existing data points, aid communication
- Engage with Product, Clinical, Development and Client Success to design, develop and commercialize product solutions that differentiate our organization in the healthcare industry
- Assist the Product team in the acceleration of committed objectives
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Develop deep expertise with respect to product features and benefits
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Additional duties as assigned by management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Project Management: 4 years (Required)
- Healthcare Software: 3 years (Required)
- HL7 and/or FHIR: 2 years (Required)
- Ability to bridge business and technical environments and ability to build professional relationships
- Understanding of end user workflows and ability to align stakeholders on workflow requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Dependable in attendance and job performance
- Demonstrated leadership skills in facilitating the performance of cross-functional teams
Therigy is the trusted source for specialty solutions. We create leading web and mobile applications, provide consulting services, and deliver business intelligence for the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s in-depth knowledge, extensive experience, and advanced products to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
· 100% fully paid health and dental insurance for the employee
· Optional employee purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
· Optional employee purchased vision coverage available
· Company paid Life Insurance Policy
· Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage
· Simple IRA Retirement Savings Plan with match
· Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
· 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
· 10 company recognized paid holidays
· Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement
· Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Position Reports to: VP Ops
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Through our dynamic and empowered team culture, we have built an award-winning company around specialty pharmacy technology and intelligence, a world-class management team, innovative vision and—most importantly—great people.
Are you ready for a new challenge where each one of your contributions will help shape the future of specialty pharmacy?
Then come to Therigy, where you can truly make a difference. We set high standards and reward them with competitive benefits. If you consider yourself a standout in your specialty pharmacy profession, let's talk to find out if we are the right fit for you.