Special Education Teacher
TherapyTravelers Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
We're looking for anexceptional Special Education Teacherfor a full-time position in Manitou Springs, CO for the 2021-2022 School year, from August 10, 2021 to May 26, 2022. This position is 7.5 hours per day working on-site with elementary, middle school, and/or high school students.
Job Requirements for Special Education Teacher:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Special Education Teacher license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so manybenefitsto accepting a contract Special Education Teacher position with TherapyTravelers!Here are a fewworth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is amission-driven organizationin the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If youre a Special Education Teacher and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we cant wait to meet you! Honestly, we cant!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to beaccountable, genuine, fair, and honest.AsAdvocates for Hope, we are determined tomake a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, whichincludes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students,Parents, Vendors, and the environment.Come see for yourself#workhardbekindPandoLogic. Keywords: Special Education Teacher, Location: Colorado Springs, CO - 80903
AddressColorado Springs, CO
EducationView all jobs at TherapyTravelers