School Nurse - Full Time RN
TherapyTravelers La Habra, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Were looking for an exceptional School Nurse-RN for a full-time position in Walnut, CA for the 2021-2022 School year, from August 2, 2021 to May 20, 2022. This nurse will work 40 hours per week district-wide.
Job Requirements for School Nurse-RN:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Registered Nurse (Pediatrics experience is ideal, school-based RN experience is preferred) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Nursing California Nursing license or ability to obtain one
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
- School Nurse Certification preferred, but not required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract School Nurse-RN position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If youre a School Nurse-RN and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we cant wait to meet you! Honestly, we cant!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
Internal ID: a0x3r00000OdOryAAFPandoLogic. Keywords: School Nurse, Location: La Habra, CA - 90633
AddressLa Habra, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at TherapyTravelers