Part-time Orientation and Mobility Specialist
TherapyTravelers Leonardtown, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
We're looking for anexceptional Orientation and Mobility Specialist for a part-time position in Hollywood, MD for the 2021-2022 School year, from August 23, 2021 to June 25, 2022. This therapist will work 3 days per week onsite with students age 3-21.
Job Requirements for Orientation and Mobility Specialist:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as an Orientation and Mobility Specialist within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Orientation and Mobility Specialist license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so manybenefitsto accepting a contract Orientation and Mobility Specialist position with TherapyTravelers!Here are a fewworth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is amission-driven organizationin the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If youre an Orientation and Mobility Specialist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call - we cant wait to meet you! Honestly, we cant!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to beaccountable, genuine, fair, and honest.AsAdvocates for Hope, we are determined tomake a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, whichincludes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students,Parents, Vendors, and the environment.Come see for yourself#workhardbekindPandoLogic. Keywords: Orientation and Mobility Specialist, Location: Leonardtown, MD - 20650
EducationView all jobs at TherapyTravelers