- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 3 or more years experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- 1 or more years experience developing responsive web applications
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Familiarity with web and browser technologies such as web sockets, service workers, LocalStorage, SessionStorage, and W3C manifests
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS is a plus
- Experience building RESTful web services using Web API
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Full-stack web development including front end, business logic, and data access layers.
- Responsible for full development life cycle from planning through successful release and support
- Participate in decision making concerning software architecture and design and in code reviews
- Mentor and assist in the training and onboarding of other team members
- Work closely with other members of the development team and stakeholders
- Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
What are we passionate about?
Most of all, we're passionate about delivering awesome software that our customers love.
- Clean code
- SOLID principles
- Being Agile
- DevOps Culture
- Desire to impact culture, motivating and inspiring others to learn and grow
- Belief in the wisdom and expertise of others, and the willingness to lean on it as necessary
- Communication and knowledge transfer
- The best idea wins
- Competitive salary
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
TechnologyView all jobs at TherapyNotes
Get fresh Senior Software Entwickler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.