Occupational Therapist, OT - Full Time - Pacific Regent - Bellevue, WA!
Therapy Specialists Bellevue, WA
- Expired: November 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Full-Time Occupational Therapist for Continuing Care Retirement Community in Bellevue, WA!
HealthPRO-Heritage, recently partnered with Therapy Specialists, has a wonderful Full Time opportunity for an Occupational Therapist at Pacific Regent, a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community in Bellevue, WA that provides a caring environment for Skilled Nursing, as well as other short-term and long-term care needs. Our multidisciplinary rehabilitation team is passionate about helping patients achieve their goals and return to life's activities that are most meaningful to them.
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist who is available to work full time, up to 8 hours a day in skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, campus-based home health, and outpatient services. This is a great opportunity for a therapist looking to work across the continuum of care in senior services!
New Grads with clinical experience in Senior Services are welcome to apply!
- An active Occupational Therapist License in Washington.
- A minimum of 1 year of recent Skilled Nursing experience is preferred, but New Grads with applicable SNF clinical experience are welcome to apply.
- Rehab Optima/NetHealthEMR experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and providing treatment to patients in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care settings in the following areas: Joint replacements, traumatic musculoskeletal injuries, stroke, neurologic issues, cardiovascular issues, cognitive issues and medically complex patients.
- Providing staff in-services and caregiver and family training, as needed.
- Communicating with other disciplines, nursing, and facility staff, as required.
- Helping with the management of inhouse resident programming (Medicare Part B) including but not limited to dementia patients.
- Completing thorough documentation and managing paperwork efficiently with independence.
- Supervising COTAs and effectively communicating with COTAs and the interdisciplinary team regarding goals and outcomes based on plan of care.
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care.
At HealthPRO-Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently, and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition and we empower employees to achieve their higher calling!
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Courses
- License Reimbursement
- PTO & More!
HealthPro-Heritage supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. HealthPro-Heritage is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
HealthcareView all jobs at Therapy Specialists