Special Education Teacher - Online/In-Person Hybrid - Several Needed
Therapy Source Washington, DC
- Expired: January 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full-time Special Education Teachers for various charter schools throughout the Washington DC area. These positions are across multiple grade levels with some inclusion, some self-contained classrooms, and varied assignments. All positions are currently online but are expected to transition into a hybrid model in the near future. All are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
Special Education Teacher Salary: $25-$40 per hour (depending on experience)
Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certified in Special Education in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
• Demonstration of mentoring or coaching teachers
• Knowledge of special education compliance and laws
• Proficiency in the use of technology for individual communication
• Proficiency in the presentation of technology to enhance small and large student group information & demonstration sessions
• Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with other teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff, and outside professional contacts
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.