As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Special Education School Counselor (SPED) to provide services for students in a charter school. This position comes with an excellent hourly rate and is for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year.
Special Education School Counselor (SET) Hours Days Needed: 5-10 hours per week
Special Education School Counselor (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure as a Special Education and or School Counselor in the state of Arizona
- Certification in Special Education through the Arizona Department of Education
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education School Counselor Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Learn more at www.txsource.com.