As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for students aged 6-21 in a charter school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year. This is an immediate need.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday / 8:00 am -4:00 pm / 15-37.5 hours per week
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities Include:
- Providing supervision for ABA's
- Writing behavior plans
- Some direct care responsibilities
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.