Therapy Source Wyncote, PA
- Posted: March 30, 2021
As part of our mission to pave the way for children--------s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking --a full or part-time Audiologist (AUD) to provide --in-person services and evaluations for charter school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year. Audiologist(AUD) Days/Hours Needed: 5-20 hours per week Audiologist(AUD) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an --Audiologist in the state of --Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain) Audiologist (AUD) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting and guiding teachers in observing and referring suspected and identified hearing impairments.
- Providing a thorough assessment and diagnosis of hearing impairments.
- Providing screening to identify hearing-impaired children at regular intervals and at specified levels.
- Providing appropriate individualized programs of therapy to meet individual student--------s needs and correct existing hearing impairments.
- Collaborating with classroom teachers and other school staff members to implement therapy and --assistive --technology through suggestions for the student--------s daily activities.
- Keeping thorough ongoing records for the individual student receiving therapy or other school-provided hearing services.
- Knowledge of the --assistive --technology to assist students with learning
- Participating and developing --IEPs --or 504 Plans for hearing impaired student Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team! Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position. DG #C --PandoLogic. Keywords: Audiologist, Location: Wyncote, PA - 19095
HealthcareView all jobs at Therapy Source