As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) to provide in-the-home services for early intervention students in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) Days/Hours Needed: 3 evals per week
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as an Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) Responsibilities Include:
- Administering of testing
- Listen to parents regarding any concerns and provide recommendations
- No report writing necessary
- All evals should be done during school hours.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.