Join one of the top therapy providers in the United States! We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of those we serve. As a physical or occupational therapist assistant, we will provide you with all the tools you need including onsite supervisors and clinical programs to deliver the highest quality of care. As a trusted therapy partner since 1995, TMC partners with healthcare providers throughout the U.S., providing service excellence in all aspects of therapy services. Despite CMS changes, we are well positioned for continued growth and stability. Our commitment to quality and our unique approach to patient/residents, customers, and team member relations sets us apart from other regional and national therapy providers. Join our TMC family today!
- Responds to request for service in accordance with the service agency's policies and procedures.
- Assists with data collection and evaluation under the supervision of an OTR.
- Develops treatment goals under the supervision of an OTR.
- Selects, adapts, implements and coordinates intervention plan under the supervision on an OTR.
- Provides direct service that follows a documented routine and accepted procedure under the supervision of an OTR.
- Modifies treatment approaches and adapts intervention environment, tools, materials, and activities reflecting the changing needs and according to the individual and his or her social cultural context under the supervision of an OTR.
- Communicates and interacts with other team members and the individual's family, or caregivers in collaborations with an OTR.
- Monitors own performance and identifies supervisory needs.
- Follows policies and procedures required in a setting.
- Performs continuous quality improvement activities or program evaluation in collaboration with an OTR.
- Maintains treatment area, equipment, and supply inventory as required.
- Maintains records and documentation required by work settings under the supervision of an OTR.
- Terminates services formulating discontinuation and follow-up plans when maximum benefit is received under the supervision of an OTR.
- Maintains records required by practice setting, third party payers, and regulatory agencies.
- Provides in-service education to team members and the community especially in the area of established service competency under the supervision of an OTR.
- Identifies and pursues own professional growth and development.
- Schedules and prioritizes own workload.
- Participates in professional and community activities.
- Functions according to the AOTA Code of Ethics (AOTA, 1988) and Standards of Practice (AOTA, 1992) of the profession.
- Supervises volunteers, COTAs, OTA students, and personnel other than OT practitioners under the direction of an OTR.
- Participates in development of policies and procedures under the direction of an OTR.
- Administers standardized tests under the supervision of an OTR after service competency has been established.
- Performs advanced, specialized evaluation or interventions under the supervision of an OTR.
- Participates in organizational activities and committees.
- Serves as a resource person to the agency in areas of specific expertise.
- Contributes to program planning and development in collaboration with an OTR.
- Critically examines own practice and integrates new knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an approved and accredited therapist program.
- Current certification with The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer." Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
External Company Name: Therapy Management Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.therapymgmt.com/
Street: 1065 E. Franklin Street
First Name: Cyndi