Occupational Therapy Assistant COTA
-Outpatient Occupational Therapy Setting Treating Adults and Pediatrics
-New Grads Welcome
“It’s Time to Practice True Occupational Therapy”
Work in a dynamic outpatient environment treating a wide range of diagnosis across the life span using creative and current evidence-based treatments designed to maximize patient outcomes. Have the opportunity to be part of a flexible work environment treating a caseload that you and your team members are actively managing together.
Brief Job Description:
• Provide occupational therapy treatment and patient care according to clinic, state and federal regulations, and professional guidelines.
• Perform occupational therapy treatment tasks as delegated and supervised by occupational therapists.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with team members to ensure that patient, caregiver and team members needs are met.
• Provide professional, outstanding, evidenced based care and implementation science that leads to positive patient outcomes meeting goals that regain patient independence.
• Successful completion of an associate’s degree from an accredited occupational therapy assistant program.
• Current South Carolina licensure and National Board Certification (NBCOT).
• CPR certification (BSL)
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupational treatment essential.
• Current Personal Liability Insurance
• Current AOTA Membership
• Current SCOTA Membership
• Benefit available
Brian Lengers OTR/L, MSRS, DHA
Director of Therapy Operations
Therapy Institute of the Carolinas, LLC
6237 Carolina Commons Dr. Suite 320
Indian Land, SC 29707