Client Sales Executive
Reports To: VP of Sales Team: Sales
Make a difference by giving back and contributing to an industry and a company that helps others!
Therapy Brands offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact in the mental and behavioral health space. As industry leaders of end-to-end practice management and EHR technologies, our customer focused solutions drive user satisfaction through increased provider and patient engagement. In short, we’re helping mental and behavioral health providers deliver better patient outcomes and experiences across the country.
We’re looking for a Client Sales Executive to support both our mission and our expansive growth at Therapy Brands, consisting of multiple brands within the therapy provider market. Specifically, the Client Sales Executive is primarily responsible for execution: planning, coordinating, directing, and supporting the sales team delivering revenue targets. These functions include all aspect of sales: recruiting talent, process management, developing a productive sales culture, quota and commission achievement, expense and revenue optimization, and onboarding, while maintaining a healthy sales culture.
- Exceed expectations on delivering budgeted sales targets on revenue and bookings
- Foster a healthy sales culture: retaining top talent and creating ongoing succession planning to scale across the portfolio
- Execute the annual plan in partnership with the VP of Sales to deliver existing revenue models streams and complete yearly budgeting
- Lead multiple brands with inside and outside sales teams owning the sales funnel top to bottom, from MQL to close
- Recruit sales talent to maximize results and standardize the sales onboarding and training process across the brands including: rules of engagement, communication protocols, closing tools, and best practices
- Engage the brands top opportunities, overseeing the process, negotiating, and building relationships with top prospects and customers
- Contribute as a stakeholder with marketing to deliver value props—providing a feedback loop from customer / prospect interactions
- Report operational metrics; deliver regular insights to the business including:
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly performance package
- Sales incentive programs: reporting performance and communications to drive success
- Refine customer segmentation by brand, assist with territory management, and help support the renewal / upsell program
- Partner with marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with dashboards
- Project forecasted outcomes based on data trends and propose actions based on strategic objectives
- Facilitate usage of enabling technologies to the field sales team and optimize effectiveness
- Ensure compliance and operational standards according to the sales policy and exception management process.
- Collaborate with General Managers of the assigned brands to foster business growth and development while ensuring corporate operational compliance
- Build a peer support base and work across teams / brands and collaborate with key sales, marketing, and operational personnel to achieve objectives
- Travel to various brands is required, up to 50%
- Motivate team members to reach high standards of performance by establishing an environment within the team that encourages and recognizes diligence, dedication and a sense of mission.
- Provide career development of team members through direct performance feedback and job coaching.
- Serve as the sales and marketing authority on the outside sales team and represent Therapy Brands to customers, prospects and the business community.
- Directly develop and maintain relationships with senior level executives in strategic accounts and channel sales opportunities.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business Administration or relevant business experience, MBA preferred
- 3-7 years of experience buidling a successful sales team with proven results, leadership, and motivation skills
- Demonstrable understanding of a high velocity yet consultative, lead generated sales cycles from MQL to close
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce.com is required; SalesLoft experience is a plus
- Prior experience working with healthcare SaaS a plus; strong consideration to experience in therapy related SaaS
- Must have experience working with colleagues in various roles, at all levels, including senior management
- Problem - solving oriented with a constant desire to improve results
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Self – starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment
- Mature leadership with excellent energy and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates good planning ability, and understanding of how to implement successful sales strategies.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Proven proficiency in verbal and written communications is essential.
- Significant travel is required
This position can be remote across the US