Therapy Depot is looking for Occupational Therapy Assistants & Physical Therapy Assistants for Skilled Nursing Facilities. Ongoing Coverages, Temporary Coverages and Permanent placements.
Positions available in Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, Manhattan, Connecticut and Upstate NY
Therapy Depot will provide you with Full Body PPE Suits to wear under gowns in addition to the facility provided masks, goggles, glove etc
The Therapist is responsible for the care, direction and progression of therapy patients and their treatments. Is a viable member of the therapeutic rehabilitation team and will assist in department maintenance, supervision of department staff as needed and delivering the best quality care possible. Is responsible for appropriate scheduling of therapy patients, completing the monthly productivity statistics in a time manner and working with the team to maintain an efficient and productive therapy department.
• Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
• Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
• Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
• Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
• Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
• Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
• Inform Administrator of department problems, needs and solutions in a timely manner.
• Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
•Uses therapeutic treatment techniques appropriate to patient age and desire for treatment.
•Perform treatment procedures that are within the scope of the professional license.
•Perform/delegate technical procedures appropriately and safely.
•Utilizes a variety of treatment techniques to achieve goals, if necessary.
•Determine patient response to treatment and report progress (reassessment).
•Educate patient and family through instruction, demonstration, or appropriate handouts in treatment plan, safety issues, home programs/self management and assistive equipment.
We are seeking Professional minded therapists who are committed to quality, excellence, and customer satisfaction.
• Graduate of Accredited Therapy Program
• We welcome Experienced or New therapists
• Only will consider the following:
1- Professional, 2- Skilled, 3- Compassionate, 4- Reliable, 5- Dedicated, 6- Trustworthy, 7- Independent, 8- Hard Working, 9- Fast Learners with strong references & interviews will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract