Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician (ABA) / Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
Do you have a passion for working with children? Are you interested in utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) skills to help those challenged with autism and related disabilities? Are you experienced in providing 1:1 education or therapy solutions for children with or without development disabilities? Do you seek professional satisfaction by helping others in your community achieve goals?
• Come join Therapies 4 Kids
• ABA provider
• We are a leading provider of client-centric, in-home and in-school, ABA therapy for those experiencing life on the Autism spectrum, is actively seeking energetic, outgoing, and passionate individuals to become part-time Registered Behavior Technicians!
As a member of the T4K Interdisciplinary Team, the Registered Behavior Technician implements individualized educational and behavioral programming designed and supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts including: direct 1:1 therapy service, development of new academic, behavioral, social, and daily living skills, and effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors. ABA Technicians create a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual, collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Successful completion of or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in psychology, healthcare, human services, education or other related fields.
• A commitment to become certified as a Registered Behavior Technician by successfully completing a 40 hour course (no cost involved) in Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification or willingness to achieve certification.
• Reliable transportation and auto insurance.
• Willingness to travel to and from clients’ homes within 45 minutes of your location.
• Strong computer and technology skills.
• Availability for full time and part time assignments. Variable hours are available, but emphasis is on after school (2:00 pm – 8:00 pm) hours.
If you are ready to join our highly skilled team of therapists and help some amazing children and families succeed then please apply and hopefully join our amazing family.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience$12-$20/hr, extensive hands-on training, ongoing program oversight, opportunities for Continuing Education Credits, and BACB Supervision hours where applicable. Benefit packages available based on number of hours worked. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.