The Pharmacy Technician shall assist in the day to day filling of prescriptions. Preparing for the pharmacist materials to dispense prescription to the patient.
- Take weekly inventory to ensure pharmacy is readily stocked
- Orders product to keep enough on hand for minimum 2 weeks
- Labels prescriptions and matched up with shipping label
- Maintains HIPAA safeguards are followed and Privacy bins are properly disposed of
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep Pharmacy neat and organized for proper dispensing.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists Pharmacist with daily tasks.
- Strong Customer Service focus and ability to develop Product Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Market
- Active and in good standing Florida Technician License
- High attention to detail and quality
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven self-starter and self-motivator
- Proven ability to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
TherapeuticsMDTherapeuticsMD is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on creating safe and effective branded and generic prescription, and over-the-counter products targeted exclusively for women. We currently market and are growing our branded prescription and over-the-counter product lines under our vitaMedMD brand and our generic prescription prenatal vitamins under our BocaGreenMD Prena1 brand. Our development efforts are focused on advanced hormone products designed to alleviate the symptoms of and reduce the health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies. For more information, please visit www.therapeuticsmd.com, www.vitamedmdrx.com, www.vitamedmd.com, and www.bocagreenmd.com.