The Women’s Health Specialist will drive all sales activities in the Manhattan South, NYC territory. This position is responsible for the successful launch of TherapeuticsMD Specialty prescription products and services in new markets. The WHS will work with key women’s healthcare accounts (OBGYN, IVF, UROGYN, GYNO) to drive prescribing behavior and utilization of our pharmacy system in line with company objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience building and maintaining strategic partnerships through a consultative sales approach. Previous outside sales experience is required. Experience calling on medical professionals in the open territory, or relevant women’s health sales experiences is ideal.
- Grow prescription volume and pharmacy service utilization with specialty providers in the given territory.
- Partner with assigned territory healthcare providers to provide education regarding the features and benefits of our prescription women's healthcare products. Explain the characteristics, uses, dosages, and effects of promoted products and services, communicate other relevant educational information as directed by management in order to grow market share.
- Utilize a consultative selling style to leverage business programs and selling tools with key accounts.
- Effectively manage a large territory call plan with varying customer reach and frequency requirements.
- Organize and carry out key account meetings, to educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress of TherapeuticsMD sales strategy.
- Continue to improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with managers, and reviewing available information provided by the management team
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Previous pharmaceutical or medical sales experience
- Relevant women’s health specialty experience in the open territory preferred
- Highly committed, competitive and goal-driven professional track record of success in achieving sales goals
- Proactive account management experience with strong problem-solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and execute innovative approaches to selling product and services
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.