Primary responsibility is to work the queue of Help Desk tickets from users within the company and resolve their requests or escalate to other staff for more complex requests.
· Respond to and log requests received via the Help Desk system, email, phone, or other avenues.
· Build/repair PCs and other computer equipment.
· Install operating system software, patches, and upgrades.
· Creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts.
· Taking initial phone or email inquiries and troubleshooting and managing hardware, software, and/or network problems.
· Installing, configuring, and maintaining desktop and laptop PC’s and peripherals.
· General understanding of computers and the Windows operating system.
· Understanding of networking hardware and software.
· Excellent written and oral communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
· Prior experience working on Help Desk.
· Prior experience with Active Directory.
· Preferred Education: A+ Certification.
· High School Degree.
· 1-2 years of higher education in a computer related degree program.
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.