The Customer Care Advocate provides customer service and support for fulfillment of prescription services. Communicate with healthcare provider and patient customers.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Call center experience highly preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
- Active and in good standing Florida Technician License or willing to enroll in Technician program.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail and quality.
Available shifts include 8am to 4pm (some weekends).
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
TherapeuticsMDTherapeuticsMD is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on creating safe and effective branded and generic prescription, and over-the-counter products targeted exclusively for women. We currently market and are growing our branded prescription and over-the-counter product lines under our vitaMedMD brand and our generic prescription prenatal vitamins under our BocaGreenMD Prena1 brand. Our development efforts are focused on advanced hormone products designed to alleviate the symptoms of and reduce the health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies. For more information, please visit www.therapeuticsmd.com, www.vitamedmdrx.com, www.vitamedmd.com, and www.bocagreenmd.com.