The customer service team lead position is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring process, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs. Team Lead will be expected to perform duties of Customer Care Advocate assisting with coverage gaps and keeping KPIs aligned during the evening shift from 4pm to 12am.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assists the Department Manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Can assist with Queues and provide coverage when and where coverage is needed to align KPIs with Goals.
- Strong Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- 3+ years of management and leadership experience
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity with Microsoft Office
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.