The Quality Assurance and Training Manager is responsible for assessing the quality and the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA Team Lead/Supervisor/Manager will monitor inbound and outbound calls and email responses to assess the associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to successfully deliver the overall vitaCare Prescription Service customer experience. The QA Team Lead/Supervisor/Manager will also be responsible for onboarding new hires as well as Interns to assist the Department Manager in implementing and updating Training Manuals/Resources/Materials.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
- Provides QA feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external QA reports for management staff review.
- Performs ongoing training for Customer Care Advocates and Pharmacists based on QA needs
- Responsible for training all new hires and interns
- Works directly with operations management to identify and report quality needs
- Coordinates with QA training team to ensure compliance with all training issues to improve overall performance.
- Provides regular quality performance results to managers, center operations team
- Completes and maintains schedules for quality assurance representatives
- Completes and maintains calendar of internal remote monitoring sessions
- Reviews calls to ensure proper execution of VPS identified objectives
- Manages subordinate personnel
- Coordinates with training team the development of new programs, new hire classes for existing programs, and/or changes to programs.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Attends internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
- Assists in the coordination of updates within scope of work and CRM program
- 7-10 years commensurate experience in a Trainer/QA Management capacity
- Specialized knowledge in Quality AssuranceExcellent communication skill
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes
- Prior supervisory/management experience preferred
- Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
- Ability to write reports, training modules/manuals and business correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail, task oriented, organizational skills
- Strategic Planning
- Significant experience (3+) years in a call center environment
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
TherapeuticsMDTherapeuticsMD is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on creating safe and effective branded and generic prescription, and over-the-counter products targeted exclusively for women. We currently market and are growing our branded prescription and over-the-counter product lines under our vitaMedMD brand and our generic prescription prenatal vitamins under our BocaGreenMD Prena1 brand. Our development efforts are focused on advanced hormone products designed to alleviate the symptoms of and reduce the health risks resulting from menopause-related hormone deficiencies. For more information, please visit www.therapeuticsmd.com, www.vitamedmdrx.com, www.vitamedmd.com, and www.bocagreenmd.com.