ABA Therapist, Behavior Technicians, and Registered Behavior Technicians needed for ABA Private insurance in ALL Boroughs.
Therapeutic Resources, a staffing company for occupational, physical and speech therapists, in business for over three decades is expanding their ABA program to the private insurance sector. We seek a Registered Behavior Technician who has an interest in assisting children with behavioral challenges.
Urgent needs: Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) Needed for ABA Therapy in Manhattan, Upper Eastside. Accepting as soon as possible.
- Flexibility with a part-time schedule that you choose often near your home.
- Best experience as we manage every aspect of the process
- Smooth integration
- Easy flow of work
- 1:1 ABA therapy in-home, and community-based environments.
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs.
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
- Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
- Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
- All Candidates will require RBT Certifications. Instructions will be provided for RBT Training and will have to be completed before taking on cases.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Complete at least 40 hours of training.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Pass the RBT® Competency Assessment.
- Pass the RBT® exam.
Therapeutic Resources, a rehabilitation staffing agency specializing in placing Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Social Workers, and Special Educators in a variety of clinical settings in the New York Metropolitan Area, Westchester, and Long Island. You can choose or combine various populations to work with such as:
-Day Treatment Centers
Benefits of working with Therapeutic Resources:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that you will not find on general job advertisements.
- You will have a designated Placement Coordinator that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process and ensure a highly competitive compensation package
Learn more about our company at www.therapeuticresource.com