Therapeutic Living for Families is seeking a Fee-for-Service Therapist to provide exceptional outpatient therapeutic intervention services. This position reports to the Director of Programs and provides direct services that include intake assessments, individual / family / group therapy and crisis interventions to assigned clients. Therapeutic Living for Families serves consumers who are suffering from mental illness and substance abuse through comprehensive behavioral healthcare. TLF Outpatient Mental Health Clinic serves a wide variety of ages and diagnosis as well as collaborates with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the patient is receiving quality mental health care.
This position would be flexible in hours and case load determined by the hours of availability with more need in the afternoons/evenings.
Therapists are compensated on a Fee for Service Basis through a monthly invoice process.
- Caring, compassionate, and have an attention to detail and regulatory compliance.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid consumers.
- Ability and experience working with children and adolescents as well as adults.
- Computer literate
- Experience in the OMHC setting preferred but not required.
- Licensed in the state of MD to provide mental health/sunstance abuse services as an LGPC, LCPC, LMSW, LGMFT, LCMFT, or preferably LCSW-C.