Theralogix Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for design and understand its place in the big picture? Our nationally-known consumer healthcare brand is seeking senior-level freelancers to help us with our rebranding, ongoing design projects, and videos, with the possibility of full-time employment.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of solid design experience, either in consumer-facing industries or in an ad agency role. A strong design portfolio that captures a wide range of B2C work will be needed to accent our in-house marketing team of content creators and digital marketers.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to create fresh and effective digital assets that connect with audiences and meet business objectives including banner ads (static and motion), video, ebooks, infographics, and email graphics
- Work with marketing and IT team members to identify, troubleshoot and resolve website UX/UI issues
- Ability to provide backup support to maintain a growing print library of trifolds, bifolds, rackcards, booklets, and product packaging
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of ever-changing design trends and technologies, and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify and present solutions pertaining to the creative team
- Help create effective best practices for efficiency and quality
- Assist in conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions
- Troubleshooting how to turn ideas into reality
- Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or marketing; or equivalent/proven work experience (online portfolio required)
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, & video editing required; Dreamweaver and email platform experience a plus
- Strong sense of layout, typography, form, color, imagery, and composition
- Knowledge of file preparation, pre-press & print production
- Experience in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail; a stickler for quality. Take ownership and pride in the projects.
- Strong communication, organizational, project management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to take direction, work efficiently with a team, and adhere to tight deadlines
- A self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and works well within a collaborative team environment
Please provide a resume, portfolio with recent samples of your work, and your hourly rate.
TheralogixWhy Work Here?
Theralogix is a dynamic, growing company with opportunities for career development.
Theralogix is a vitamin and supplement wholesaler/retailer. Our products are condition specific and recommended by physicians and healthcare professionals. Patients purchase direct from the company on our website. In business for over fifteen years, Theralogix is a growing, medium sized company with an excellent reputation in its industry. Learn more at www.theralogix.com.
401 E. Jefferson StRockville, MD
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Theralogix