For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
We are seeking dynamic Occupational Therapists looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will provide screening, diagnosis and treatment to children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays in a variety of settings.
- Competitive salary and benefits(medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP/tuition reimbursement)
- Clinical supervision and support
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Work/life balance and autonomy – Flexible schedules
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and be licensed in the State of Connecticut. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding session notes and report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service provision.
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.