Speech Language Pathologist
TheraCare Outpatient Services Springfield, MO
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $24 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide screenings, evaluations and treatments for pediatric clients.
SLP must have:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Missouri state license
- ASHA CCCs or working toward completing CFY
- Experience working with pediatric clients
- Experience completing state required IEP
- A passion for serving people
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as a team player
School-based and Early Intervention opportunities available. Positions available may require some travel of up to one hour outside of the Springfield area.
Contact us today to learn more!
TheraCare Outpatient ServicesWhy Work Here?
TheraCare is dedicated to providing a quality work environment so that therapists can thrive and provide high quality services.
TheraCare Outpatient Services is a pediatric private practice providing speech, occupational, physical, and music therapy to individuals of all ages. We serve in our clinic, school contracts, and early intervention. We strive to provide therapy in a safe, caring environment with a focus on improving quality of life and confidence.
HealthcareView all jobs at TheraCare Outpatient Services