Theo Chocolate is based on a core idea – chocolate can be made in a way that allows everyone in the bean to bar process to thrive. It’s part of why we make our own chocolate, to ensure that everyone involved is treated in a way that we can be proud of and that only the highest quality ingredients and processes are used. The result: delicious, award-winning chocolate. When you taste our chocolate, you will experience our passion and integrity in every luscious bite.
As a fast-growing company, Theo is currently looking for people with a commitment to quality in their work for the following seasonal position:
Sales Order Assistant
Reports to: Sales Administration Manager
Responsibilities include supporting Theo team members by helping with the following:
· Process orders received through Theo’s website and Wholesale Program, ensuring accurate and prompt order processing and communication with customers.
· Provide general administrative sales support (document maintenance, filing, etc.)
· Assist in other departments (e.g. support in Theo’s Confection Kitchen) as schedule permits.
Ideal candidates for this position will likely have:
· Ability to positively engage with different Theo employees and customers.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of office software, web browsers and other computer applications.
· An interest and ability to quickly learn new things.
This 15-25 hour per week seasonal position is expected to run approximately 2 months from early November through early January. While Theo observes Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, this position is required to work weekday shifts before and after holidays to cover staffing needs.
This position is also eligible for a few Theo benefits including paid time for volunteering, bus pass discount and plenty of great chocolate!
Send us a resume and a brief summary of why you are interested in this role as well as why you are a good fit. The best way to respond is through the online process outlined in this ad.
Theo Chocolate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Theo Chocolate!