Theo Chocolate is based on a core idea – chocolate can be made in a way that allows everyone in the process to thrive. It’s part of why we make our own chocolate, to ensure that everyone involved is treated in a way that we can be proud of and that only the highest quality ingredients and processes are used. The result: delicious, award-winning chocolate. When you taste our chocolate, you will experience our passion and integrity in every luscious bite.
Theo Chocolate is proud to be the first organic, fair trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the United States. It takes a large array of duties and committed people to make great chocolate. Our factory, kitchen, marketing and administrative offices are all located in a historical building in the Fremont district of Seattle, WA.
The Sales Administration Assistant plays a critical role at Theo as they are the first point of contact for many of our customers, whether processing an order from Theo’s web shop or answering a call with an inquiry about our wholesale program. Additionally, this role is critical to Theo’s internal operations, processing all consumer web orders, invoicing orders, and charging credit cards. To be successful as the Sales Administration Assistant, an individual must have the utmost attention to detail, a strong interest in data entry, and enjoy providing fantastic customer service.
Key Responsibilities within the channels indicated above include the following. Responsibilities listed in approximate order of time spent executing during workday from greatest to least amount of time. As Theo is a small and dynamic company, other duties may be assigned.
• Support Finance- Accounts Receivable: Create and send invoices to all customers. Make daily bank deposit.
• Process orders received through Theo’s web shop.
• Execute credit card transactions for any authorized transactions placed through Theo’s web
shop and wholesale program.
• Answer and transfer calls received by Theo Chocolate’s main phone line. Check voicemail throughout the day.
• Respond to and forward emails received by Theo’s general information inbox.
• Handle customer complaints, logging complaints received and communicating with the customer and other departments as needed to achieve resolution.
• Provide general administrative sales support (processing daily mail, document maintenance, filing, office organization, etc.)
Qualified candidates will have 1+ years proven experience working in an administrative environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to think strategically and plan. Solid understanding of database management and e-commerce preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Outlook. Database management experience preferred.
Send us a resume and a brief summary of how you would be a good fit for the job and why you are interested in working for Theo Chocolate. The way to respond is through the online process outlined in this ad.
Theo Chocolate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Theo Chocolate!