Theo Chocolate is based on a core idea – chocolate can be made in a way that allows everyone in the bean to bar process to thrive. It’s part of why we make our own chocolate, to ensure that everyone involved is treated in a way that we can be proud of and that only the highest quality ingredients and processes are used. The result: delicious, award-winning chocolate. When you taste our chocolate, you will experience our passion and integrity in every luscious bite.
Theo Chocolate is proud to be the first organic, fair trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the United States. It takes a large array of duties and committed people to make great chocolate. Our factory, kitchen, marketing and administrative offices are all located in a historical building in the Fremont district of Seattle, WA.
Currently we have an opening for a seasonal role of Fulfillment Assistant which could be either a full time or part time position. As a Theo employee you receive multiple benefits including a subsidized bus pass, paid volunteer time and plenty of discounted great chocolate!
We are excited about our growth pattern which generated the need for additional seasonal Fulfillment Assistant. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive to learn. Our past experience proves that seasonal jobs can lead to regular, full time opportunities for interested individuals. Apply for this job if you want to join a team that supports chocolate making and creating positive change in the world.
Here are the specifics of the job description and how to apply for these openings.
Fulfillment Associate’s Key Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Fulfilling direct wholesale, web and retail store orders
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, or hand truck as necessary for receiving/shipping
- Fulfilling and allocating web, direct, and store orders
- Signing for incoming shipments from vendors
- Assisting with inventory counts
- Constructing specialty items (e.g. gift baskets, display units) for stores and web
- Handling shipping for web and direct orders
- Ship display and promotional material for the sales and marketing departments
- And of course, as we are a small, dynamic company – other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate for this position will likely have:
- Associate's degree or commensurate experience (particularly, ability to work with computer software and perform basic math functions)
- Experience working in a production environment (helpful but not required)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to focus on task
- Good judgment and ability to follow directions and instructions
- Passion for excellence through teamwork and solid communication
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds
Send us a resume and a brief summary of how you would be a good fit for the job and why you are interested in working for Theo Chocolate. The way to respond is through the online process outlined in this ad.
Theo Chocolate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Theo Chocolate!