Technology Operations Administrator
Thentia is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. As a company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Our solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development. We lead by our values of customer focus, integrity, accountability, adaptability, achievement, purpose, teamwork, and authoritativeness.
Thentia has successfully moved to a hybrid working model. Preferably, the ideal candidate resides in the Oklahoma City area and be willing to work onsite 3 days per week.
About the role
As a Technology & Operations Administrator is an early career / entry level opportunity to our Technology organization. In this role, you’ll help deploy and support Thentia’s PC workstation and SaaS cloud applications and services infrastructure as well as the physical premises for the Oklahoma City office. You’ll support our steady expansion as our employee population and customer base grows. You’ll be responsible for delivering operational excellence while providing support to the business user population. You also assist with IT support services at scale and securely to support business initiatives. You will be essential to contribute to the facility operations when needs arise, and provide IT troubleshooting on modern Windows, MacOS, iPhone, Android, and common SaaS products (e.g., cloud email, file sharing, etc.).
- Assist in triaging and remediating end user IT and facility operational issues as they arise.
- Protect business applications in compliance with privacy, security, business resiliency and compliance frameworks as defined in corporate policies.
- Attend regular technical project and implementation meetings and serve as the Cloud consultant to help guide stable and secure application and infrastructure configurations.
- Assist with remediation efforts after audit and security assessment findings outline weaknesses requiring attention.
- Document, formulate and enforce areas of delivery improvement that balance risk with business operations and do not diminish efficiencies or innovation.
- Stay apprised of current and proposed technology changes impacting end users. Apply learned knowledge across key lines of business, including products, practices and procedures.
- Attend and fully engage in change and project management meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as technology, computer science, information assurance, coupled with industry experience.
- 1+ year exposure with Windows, MacOS, Android, and/or iOS
- 1+ year exposure to cloud-based email, file sharing, and collaboration solutions (g., Slack, Teams)
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities to manage complex North American and international business requirements.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, well-organized, and able to position priorities in anticipation of threats to Thentia’s success and growth.
- Successful track record collaborating with technical and non-technical end users for troubleshooting issues to support business enablement.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Highly trustworthy; leads by example.
- Holds or is working toward Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) and Microsoft Desktop Associate Administrator (MD-100 & MD-101)
We’re proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified in the U.S. and Canada. Nearly 90% of our employees have participated and nearly 9 out of 10 employees overall agreed that Thentia is a ‘great place to work’.
We are a hybrid workplace: At Thentia, we've adopted a hybrid work model with 3 days a week in office and 2 days at your discretion. As a company, hybrid collaboration is key to our success because:
- It’s noticeably and positively different when we have people together
- Being all remote is pretty impersonal and can be isolating
- Serendipitous interactions can spark new big ideas and innovation
- Problem solving and sharing ideas in real time moves us forward faster
- Cross group collaboration makes us stronger
- Having fun, together helps us win together
- Best of all…feeling the energy in the room around ideas and wins is incredible!
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage (programs vary for each country)
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellbeing days, and volunteer days
- Parental Leave
- Year-end bonus potential (for eligible roles)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Staffing Firms: Thentia does not accept unsolicited submissions. All firms must have valid agreements in place.
ThentiaOklahoma City, OK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.