- Over a month ago
Thentia is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. As a company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Our solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development. We lead by our values of customer focus, integrity, accountability, adaptability, achievement, purpose, teamwork, and authoritativeness.
About The Role:
As a Support Analyst, you will be the face of Thentia for many of our customers as you will troubleshoot their technical issues and advocate for their success. You will manage customer issues and escalations, guide customers through specific features and functionalities, and contribute to building processes that allow for efficient communication. You will also work collaboratively with various members of the Customer Success team.
- Interact with clients via telephone, email, or the web to ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand and identify root cause of problems
- Investigate and resolve issues related to client configurations, custom reports, data integrity, and batch jobs, and engage in-depth troubleshooting and advance corrective actions
- Escalate true product bugs to Engineering Team and become a liaison between customer and the Engineering Teams
- Ensure the customer requests are addressed based on agreed-upon SLA
- Use an in-depth understanding of the product and business impacts to quickly and accurately prioritize issues for resolution
- Gain understanding of technical aspects of product and break-fix development related to the product, advise developers and solution designers
- Facilitate/conduct training with regards to product functionality adoption
- Identify sales opportunities and product improvements in client calls
- Foster a healthy internal community and collect product feedback and technical blockers to help shape the roadmap with the Product and Engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience as a client facing technical analyst with expertise in different technologies, business areas, and end-to-end application analysis
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills, requiring minimal supervision
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to be creative, flexible, persuasive, and work cooperatively with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and the full suite of Microsoft Office products
- Experience querying data from databases and knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies
- Hands on experience as a systems analyst with proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Completion of university or college degree in Information Technology/Systems Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Previous exposure to and hands-on experience with the Atlassian suite of products, including Jira and Confluence.
We’re proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified in the U.S. and Canada. Nearly 90% of our employees have participated and nearly 9 out of 10 employees overall agreed that Thentia is a ‘great place to work’.
We are a hybrid workplace: At Thentia, we've adopted a hybrid work model with 3 days a week in office and 2 days at your discretion. As a company, hybrid collaboration is key to our success because:
- It’s noticeably and positively different when we have people together
- Being all remote is pretty impersonal and can be isolating
- Serendipitous interactions can spark new big ideas and innovation
- Problem solving and sharing ideas in real time moves us forward faster
- Cross group collaboration makes us stronger
- Having fun, together helps us win together
- Best of all…feeling the energy in the room around ideas and wins is incredible!
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage (programs vary for each country)
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellbeing days, and volunteer days
- Parental Leave
- Year-end bonus potential (for eligible roles)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Staffing Firms: Thentia does not accept unsolicited submissions. All firms must have valid agreements in place.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?